Upcoming Civilian Courses
Raytom Group Civilian EMT Pipeline OVERVIEW
Emergency Medical Technicians perform life-saving treatment and fill a critical role in pre-hospital medicine.
At Raytom Group, we prepare our students for a career in emergency medical services by training as close as possible to the way combat medics train.
Incorporating concepts like team success, training while under duress, practically applying every skill-set until mastered and living the “train how you fight” moniker our students are more prepared to pass NREMT and be a field ready EMT’s than any other program in the nation.
Our instructors have guided over 5000 EMT students through the NREMT process and currently serve in multiple Public Safety and Military roles globally.
Our students gain clinical internship experience both in emergency-room settings shadowing doctors and nurses and with ALS ambulance providers. These internships are conducted within the parameters of the 12 or 14-day boot-camps.
Internships With HCMC Emergency Room
Internships With Hennepin County EMS
12 consecutive Days on ground hands on real world training
Cutting edge NREMT Test Prep
Industry leader NREMT pass rate
Candidate Education Assistant Staff support students every step of the way
Team rather than individual training concepts
Minnesota Courses are Post GI Bill Eligible through HCMC Partnership
· High school diploma, GED, or official transcript
· Proof of the following immunizations:
· Hepatitis B vaccination — at least first vaccine of 3 series
· MMR vaccination (mumps, measles, and rubella)
· TB test (tuberculosis) — within 12 months prior to starting clinical experience
· Current CPR Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider Certification (AHA BLS CPR)
The Raytom Groups EMT training contains an online component and must be completed prior to graduation. This online portion includes approximately 20-40 hours of didactic EMT coursework, with 24 of those hours being FEMA ICS courses.
· Utilize the latest technology
· Learn from experts in the field
· Receive 12-14 days of hands-on and didactic training, if all other pre-requisites are met you can test for NREMT in less than three weeks !
· Experience a clinical ride-along and/or emergency room rotation
· Get NREMT certified quickly
Minnesota 12 day EMT
Course meets all NREMT requirements and is in approved by Hennipin County Medical Center.
POST GI Eligible through HCMC Partnership. Contact us for further info.
Courses fill up quickly.
JULY 30TH - AUGUST 12TH
For information on availability please fill out the information and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.