Accelerated ONLINE EMT
Accelerated ONLINE EMT
Please ensure you have contacted your Raytom Group Admission Representative and that you have received a copy of your enrollment agreement prior to paying your tuition.
1. All references to Applicant or Student indicate the individual named on the first page of this Program Enrollment Agreement. The reference to Student may also apply to Student’s or Parent or Guardian, if applicable, on this Program Enrollment Agreement. This Program Enrollment Agreement may be referred to as “Agreement” throughout this contract. The Raytom Group may be referred to as The Raytom Group or School. For this Program Enrollment Agreement, the Program of study indicated on the first page may be referred to as Program.
2. No applicant shall be discriminated against or rejected from admission to The Raytom Group on the basis of age, race, color, sex, disability or national origin. For information regarding Non-Discrimination or to resolve complaints contact the Campus Director. For the establishment of proper student records, Student gives The Raytom Group administrative employees permission to view Student’s records.
3. The Raytom Group cannot promise employment or level of income to any student or graduate.
All course-ware and supplies for the Program are provided by The Raytom Group as part of the all-inclusive total tuition unless Student elects to opt out of the all-inclusive tuition (the All-Inclusive Tuition Opt-Out Form is available by request) and has paid all tuition per the tuition payment schedule. Lost, damaged or stolen items must be replaced at Student’s expense. The Raytom Group reserves the right to accept or deny returned items based on the condition of the item when returned.
4. Provided meals may not accommodate dietary restrictions, food allergies and intolerances. Students must use their own discretion to make an informed choice regarding whether to consume any particular provided meal items. The Raytom Group will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating any provided meals.
5. Official Transcripts, Completion Certificate or Degree, and relevant licensure application (if applicable) will be issued once the entire Program has been successfully completed and all tuition fees are paid in full or otherwise accounted for.
6. Clinical Ride-Along/Clinical experience is a result of collaborative efforts and educational partnership / contracts between clinical facilities and The Raytom Group. Any gross misconduct or conduct that a preceptor at any clinical or field site deems unsatisfactory may be grounds for dismissal from the Program. Assignments are subject to change on short notice, and if minimum patient contacts are not attained within assigned clinical experience, student will be required to attend another Ride Along in order to meet Title 22 regulations, even if this clinical experience occurs after the scheduled program completion date. It is the student’s responsibility to pay for any additional hotel and airfare fees that this may incur. It is also the student’s responsibility to complete a shift even if patient contacts have been attained. The Raytom Group is not liable in any way if student fails to successfully complete the Program as a result of being dismissed from a clinical experience.
7. The start and completion dates of Programs are subject to change, and The Raytom Group reserves the right to postpone the start of a Program. In such cases Student will be duly notified and offered the opportunity to consent to the new Program dates. The maximum postponement of a Program start date is 90 days. In cases where such changes would cause undue hardship, a refund will be offered.
8. In the event that The Raytom Group discontinues a program, a full refund of all monies paid will be given to students who have enrolled but not started in the discontinued program.
9. Limited English Speakers: If English is not the Student’s primary language, and the Student is unable to understand the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the Student shall have the right to obtain a clear explanation of the terms and conditions and all cancellation and refund policies in his or her primary language.
10. The Raytom Group reserves the right to change or modify, without notification to Student, the Program content, equipment, staff, materials or organization. In no event will such changes diminish the quality of the Program or result in tuition changes for currently-enrolled students.
The Raytom Group reserves the right to reject any Applicant who does not meet the Program admission requirements. Student’s enrollment may be terminated if Student’s academic progress, behavior, absences, or tardiness does not conform to The Raytom Group’s policies as stated in the School Catalog. In such event, the extent of Student’s tuition obligation will be in accordance with The Raytom Group’s refund policy, as referenced in this agreement.
12. If this Agreement is assigned to a third party, Student will continue to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If this Agreement is so assigned, any dispute regarding this Agreement must be settled between Student and The Raytom Group
13. Student acknowledges that student will be responsible for payment of any portion of the Total Tuition not covered by any third party. Student is ultimately responsible for payment of Total Tuition; if any third party defaults or refuses to make payment, Student must immediately pay The Raytom Group’s remainder of Total Tuition due and any additional fees, (if incurred).
14. If any section of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the other sections hereof, and this Agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable section was omitted.
15. This Agreement constitutes the complete and fully integrated contract between The Raytom Group and Student, and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements and discussions. This Agreement may be changed only by an agreement in writing between The Raytom Group and Student. Student has read and understood this Agreement and has not entered into this Agreement in reliance on any promises made by The Raytom Group or any of its representatives or agents.
NOTICE CONCERNING TRANSFER-ABILITY OF CREDITS AND CREDENTIALS EARNED AT OUR INSTITUTION The transfer-ability of credits you earn at The Raytom Group is at the complete discretion of an institution to which you may seek to transfer. Acceptance of the certificate you earn in the EMT Program is also at the complete discretion of the institution to which you may seek to transfer. If the certificate that you earn at this institution are not accepted at the institution to which you seek to transfer, you may be required to repeat some or all of your coursework at that institution. For this reason you should make certain that your attendance at this institution will meet your educational goals. This may include contacting an institution to which you may seek to transfer after attending The Raytom Group to determine if your certificate will transfer.
17. In the event that proof of High School Diploma, GED or equivalent at a minimum for proof of education is not submitted to The Raytom Group before the class start date, The Raytom Group reserves the right to deny enrollment for the current Program period.
18. Student understands that student will be responsible for and billed for all days of hotel (if option is selected) and meals consumed in their attendance in the Program.
19. The Raytom Group will transmit all of the lessons and other materials to the student if the student: (A) has fully paid for the educational program; and (B) after receiving the first lesson and initial materials, request in writing that all of the material be sent.
20. If The Raytom Group transmits the balance of the material as the student requests, The Raytom Group shall remain obligated to provide the other educational services it agreed to provide, such as responses to student inquiries, student and faculty interaction, and evaluation and comment on lessons submitted by the student, but shall not be obligated to pay any refund after all of the lessons and material are transmitted.